Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Critique Partner Wanted: Free Trial Offer

I'm an aspiring writer of YA fiction looking for a critique partner. I'm looking for someone interested in helping with both line and global edits. I'm happy to do the same or (one or the other should you prefer). If you follow the blog you should have a fairly good idea of my reading list, but if you would like something more in depth to determine if we might be a good fit, I'm happy to send you my TBR list.

Free Trial Offer:
I'm suggesting we exchange the first fifty pages of a manuscript and make edits/comments. If we don't both view it as a beneficial process, we walk away no hard feelings.

If interested please email me your TBR or reading list and a summary of your experience and qualifications to bethfred08@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment