Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Writing on a Wednesday--A Weekly Diversion from Book Blogging

Okay--so I'm about half way through a manuscript, which until now I've loved. The characters are intriguing and it has a good mixture of heaviness and humor. But my characters are now completely on my nerves. We so aren't friends anymore! Arrrg!!! The things is they told me the beginning of their story and the end of their story but are being completely secretive about the stuff that happens in the middle. I know where they come from and where they're going but have no idea how they intend to get there. I've offered a few options and none of them have worked.

Brandi and Laurent figure it out or you'll be hitchiking your way to the filing cabinet for indefinitely ever after!
Okay, I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment