Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Iron Daughter Book 30

I'm speechless. I don't even know where to begin. When I reviewed The Iron King, I said that the start was slow for me because I love paranormal but not so much fantasy. I also said that after the book was incredibly amazing. Well, if The Iron King was incredibly amazing with a slow start, The Iron Daughter is amazing from page one. It's beautifully written with unexpected allies and twists and turns on every page. It's eventful to say the least and love triangle between Ash, Meghan and Puck really picks up.

The romance between Ash and Meghan is forbidden as their parents are mortal enemies and that leave Puck readily available. It was a heart wrenching book all the way through to the end. And Meghan is still a protagonist as strong as iron. Both boys spend their time trying to protect her (like certain sparkley vampires and dogs) but Meghan doesn't need it. She's made of steel, though she still takes the time to acknowledge her heart aches.

I read on goodreads that some people found the ending predictable. I didn't but it was beautiful. In fact, I think I'm re-reading the last chapter tonight. I have to say this book was better than The Iron King. I think I gave that one four stars, this is five all the way.

The only thing left to say is, TEAM ASH!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. with everyone raving about these books, I'm going to have to add them to my to-be-read list.

    ReplyDelete